At Refresh Resourcing, recruitment bespoke to specialised client’s requirements is our priority. We are reviving and championing client centred social care recruitment to restore balance and confidence.
Refresh Resourcing draws upon 16 years recruitment experience of working within both the private and public sector. We draw upon this knowledge and experience but also listen to your specific requirements to tailor our recruitment to the ethos and aims of your organisation.
Refresh Resourcing is able to implement 3 strategies to assist with your recruitment needs:
- Permanent placements, staff sourced to join your organisation in permanent positions.
- Temporary to permanent placements. Candidates work for you via our agency on a contract basis and then go permanent if successful.
- Temporary ad hoc workers to help in shifts when your permanent staff are not available.
As an absolute minimum our temporary workers come with the following:
- CV with full education and employment history with dates in months and years
- Full enhanced DBS with both children’s and adults background checks
- Right to work in the U.K. documentation
- Proof of National Insurance number
- 3 most recent years’ worth of references with any gaps accounted for
- Copies of relevant qualifications and training certificates
- Driving licence where necessary
We can also carry out bespoke checks which are required by your organisation.
Refresh Resourcing can complement your organisation’s own recruitment department, working with them to secure candidates into permanent vacancies. We understand the importance of having a core team of great individuals to deliver a stable, safe and happy environment to the children and young people in your care. Your required, essential qualities in a candidate will be taken onboard to deliver non-time-wasting resourcing.