A leading children’s residential care organisation is looking for a Children’s Home Registered Manager to join its stable, highly capable and hard-working staff team The organisation offers a great support network of other managers running homes within the area along with the support of an experienced senior management team. In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive bonuses available of up to £3000 per annum based. The organisation also offers a generous pension scheme and flexible working opportunities.
As the Children’s Home Registered Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Providing the best possible therapeutic care for young people with emotional, behavioural difficulties.
- Managing the home efficiently and effectively to produce best outcomes for the young people in your care.
- Providing practical leadership in childcare, as well as organising and supporting staff to provide the best possible care for each child and young person.
- Communicating with the young people to listen to and consider their views.
- Accessing appropriate services to support the childcare practices within the home.
- Organising of work patterns, facilitation of training, and budget management.
The successful Children’s Home Registered Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable management experience within a children’s home either at Home Manager or Deputy Manager level.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare / Level 5 Diploma for Leadership & Management for Health and Social Care for Children and Young People’s Services or equivalent.
- Full driving licence.
- Extensive knowledge of child protection and Ofsted regulations.
- Previous experience of managing rotas and budgets.
- Excellent ability in developing colleague’s skills in direct work with young people.
This leading children’s residential care organisation’s homes are all beautifully maintained with high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. As the Registered Manager you will be supported by the organisation’s therapists, clinical psychologists, health and education professionals to help the young people deal with their past experiences and become independent and successful young adults.
- Excellent training package
- Company pension
- Flexible working opportunities.
To apply for this Children’s Home Registered Manager role, click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV today! Interviews will be carried out via telephone or video conferencing.