Registered Manager | Children’s Home | Ely, Cambridgeshire
Superb opportunity to join a devoted team in providing first-class, therapeutic residential support to children and young people in care.
- Extremely competitive salary
- Up to 7% of your salary paid in bonuses 3 times a year
- Great therapeutic community with excellent clinical input which comprises of
- face to face therapy for the children
- Individual one to ones with staff members to provide therapeutic care to the children
- Very strong network of other Registered Home Managers in the area
- Specialist support team comprising of child sexual exploitation, self-harm and drug & alcohol professionals
- A dedicated Quality Team
- Attractive training programmes including managerial development courses
- Extensive staff perks such as shopping discounts, wellness programmes and free counselling sessions
As the Registered Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Providing the best possible therapeutic care for young people with emotional, behavioural difficulties.
- Managing the home efficiently and effectively to produce best outcomes for the young people in your care.
- Providing practical leadership in childcare, as well as organising and supporting staff to provide the best possible care for each child and young person.
- Communicating with the young people to listen to and consider their views.
- Accessing appropriate services to support the childcare practices within the home.
- Liaise with senior management and external professionals including local authorities and other professional agencies
- Organising of work patterns, facilitation of training, and budget management.
You will be joining a U.K. wide and extensively experienced children’s care company which will support and progress your career in children’s residential care management.
Candidates are required to have previous experience of working as either a Deputy Manager or Home Manager within a residential service for children aged under 18 years of age and hold a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Children and Young People’s Residential Management) qualification.
In response to Covid-19 interviews will be held via video conferencing.
£38,000 to £40,000 plus up to 21% of your salary payable in bonuses according to performance.