Registered Manager – Children’s Home
Registered Manager – Children’s Home – Northamptonshire
Registered Manager opportunity within an Ofsted rated “Outstanding” children’s home in Northamptonshire.
The home provides therapeutic residential care for 4 young people with emotional behavioural difficulties. The young people currently in the home have been in long-term successful placements there. They are engaging in their care and have progressed to being settled.
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 + £30 per on call + a further 15% of your salary payable in performance related bonuses.
You will be supported by an experienced and approachable Director along with a great support network of other Registered Managers of homes in this area.
Your staff team will comprise of a Deputy Manager, Team Leaders, Qualified Residential Support Workers and unqualified Residential Support Workers who are all working towards there Diploma level 3 in residential childcare.
This is a great opportunity for a Deputy Manager who is looking for the next step up into a Registered Manager role. It is also an excellent position for an existing Registered Manager wanting to further their career as this organisation has many networks and projects which provide fantastic career progression opportunities.
Candidates are required to have:
- An NVQ or Diploma level 3 in Children and Young People’s Workforce / Residential Childcare.
- Ideally a NVQ level 5 in Leadership and Management and Children and Young People’s Services.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of supervising staff within a residential home for children with emotional behavioural difficulties.
- An excellent working knowledge of Ofsted Regulations.
- A full, manual driving licence.
- A passion and commitment to improving the life opportunities for disadvantaged children who have experienced trauma.
Please attach your CV and email Lisa today to apply for this role.